Log in to Google and and click the Drive icon in the ‘matrix’ or go to http://drive.google.com/.
If you want to save a copy of this document to your computer, click File/Download as/ and choose the file type you’d like to save it as.
If you’d like to share this document with other people, click ‘Share’.
By default, new documents are private (only you can see them). You can change that setting to ‘public’ or ‘anyone with the link’. In either case you will be given a URL that you can use to direct people to that document.
Additional guides and support for Google Drive (if interested)
- UT’s Google Docs- Tipsheet and Resource Guide (download pdf)
- Google Docs Help
- Liz’s Google Documents Guide
- Liz’s Google Presentations Guide
- Liz’s Google Spreadsheets Gudie
- How to create a Survey using Google Docs