A few more buffet items: Maps, Mind Maps, and Graphic Organziers
- Mapping Tools – using collaborative maps and mapping in education
- Mind Mapping – creating diagrams for mind maps and/or graphic organizers
- Graphic organizers – for use in lessons and presentations
Things To Do/Try:
- Add a placemark (where you live, favorite restaurant, location of first kiss, etc.) to our 5+1 Experimental Fun Map
- Check out the TTP in Sacramanto Map (and Xena’s map) add placemarks if you find them.
- Experiment with a mind mapping tool like Gliffy or Bubbl.us
- Look for Graphic Organizers you can use in your lessons
- Look at the guides you’re most interested in. Use Diigo to bookmark anything of interest.