Audio Sites & Tools
- The Audio Guide
- Visit some of the audio sites, bookmark those of interest.
- Take a look at the chatbots. Create your own at Voki if you like
- Try using Audacity to record and edit audio.
- Check out the Stereo Mix section for information about recording sound from your computer (not mic).
The Video Guide
- Sites that use video for language learning
- Downloading YouTube Videos & Ted Talks
- Editing Videos with Windows Movie Maker
- Watching TV Shows and Movies online
- Screen capturing & sharing
Things to try…
– Go to YouTube.com, find any video of interest and post it on your blog (instructions here)
– Use a video download tool (like KeepVid.com or Torch Browser) to save a video file from a YouTube Video
– Use Windows Movie Maker to edit that video.
– Use your webcam to create and post your own video on YouTube. Become a YouTube Star! Guide here