TTP CALL Week#1
The goal of this week is to get set up with some of the basic accounts and tools we’ll be using (and to grab your first plate of goodies from the buffet).
- Go to gmail.com and Create a gmail account if you don’t already have one. (this ID might be used for public posting. If you want to remain anonymous online, please choose a pseudonym – don’t use your real name as an ID)
- Complete the PUFS TTP CALL Entrance Survey
- Go to the Google Docs Page and attempt the ‘Basic Task’. (creating a google doc) Title the Google Doc ‘your-name’s portfolio’. Share it with [email protected]
- Go to the Blogger Intro Page, watch the screencasts if you want. Then go to blogger.com and set up a blog and create a short first post. The topic of this post can be ‘reflections on my first week of TTP’. Attempt extension activities if you like.
- If you finish all of the above, go to the Websites page and explore some of the CALL related websites.