Go to Feedly and check out recent blog posts from current TTP’ers and TILL alumni
- Build a collection of your favorite Kahoots, Charades sets, and Quizizz and/or start creating your own.
- Create Quizlets, Padlet, or Wordart, and post it on your blog Site Building Tools
- Work on a Prezi, Google Presentation, or Powtoon and post it on your blog Presentations Guide
- Use one of the puzzle makers listed in the Activity Guide to make a crossword puzzle or word search.
- Add videos to YouTube playlists and/’or create your own. Video Guide How-to Screencast
- TTP MegaPlaylist Elementary MegaPlaylist Secondary Megaplaylist ELT Songs Playlist
- Create a screencast using Ocam or Screencast-o-matic.com How-to Screencast Screencast
- Brush up on your phrasal verb, tag questions, collocations, or other skills. Activity Guide
Check out English-related Instagram accounts or Facebook Groups on the Social Networking Guide
- Download some audio books or podcasts that you can listen to on your way to BUFS. Audio Guide
- Gather some interesting reading materials for students Reading Resources
- Create your own Google map or add locations to the TTP2019 Google Map Mapping Tools
- Creating an audio recording using Audacity and post it on your blog. Audio Guide
- Use Google Translate to practice pronunciation
- Create a class survey or quiz using Google Forms – example Google Form How-to Screencast
- Create Mindmaps or Graphic Organizers and post them on your blog.
- Upload photos (or organize your photos) at photos.google.com or
- Continue looking through the megalist of CALL websites or the LearningCall Diigo group or network and add bookmark sites with Diigo.
- Use text to speech tools (or grab a nearby native English speaker) to create mp3 files of texts and dialogues. Audio Guide
- Go to the Digital Storytelling Guide and create a story with Storybird or a comic strip with Storyboardthat.com
- Go to the Reading Resources page, find some materials of interest to your students and post on your blog.
A few things we skipped on our first lap around the buffet
- Use Windows Movie Maker or another video editor to edit a video. Video Guide Overview Screencast
- Create your own Hot Potatoes Activities Hot Potatoes Guide
- Create some funny images with sites like Photofunia and post on your blog Site Building Tools
- Information about finding copyright friendly images, sounds, and other media Copyright & Fair Use
- A little grammar fun Eli Hinkle’s Teaching Tips
(swf files: Tenses Prepositions ..ing)