Main Task (Weeks#10~14)
Imagine it is now March of 2015….
Congratulations! You have been selected as teacher trainer by the Busan Office of Education!
(Of course, you will be compensated quite well.)
They are aware that you have completed the highly regarded BUFS TTP and would like to see a demonstration of how you might use CALL Tools and Resources in your present and future classes. They have asked you to create at least three blog posts that describe different potential applications of CALL. These do not need to be complete projects, they just need to be complete enough to show how you plan to use a particular tool or resource. Possibilities include:
- Creating a new blog and designing it for use as a class website
- Using Quizlet to create a set of Flashcard-related activities for specific lessons
- Creating a Proprofs/Quizstar quiz, Google form, ppt game, or other activity for your class
- Create a classroom management site using Schoology.com Eliademy Socrative.com Edmodo or Classdojo
- Recording a Google+ Hangout interview with someone
- Developing a collection of useful RSS feeds that Korean educators would find interesting (Feedly)
- Creating an audio recording or Voki related to a particular lesson
- Creating and edited video for use in your teaching
- Demonstrating how you can use mobile devices in your teaching
- Creating maps, mindmaps, and/or graphic organizers for use in a lesson
- Creating a Prezi or Powtoon for a specific lesson
- Creating a comic-based activity from comics you’ve created (photo or video)
- Padlets and/or Wordles for specific lessons
- An annotated guide to useful Social Networking Groups for Korean educators (Facebook Groups, Google communities, LinkedIn Networks, etc)
- Make your own ‘how-to’ screencast guides
- Build a YouTube playlist and post it on your blog
- ANYTHING ELSE that your CALL learning passions inspire you to create.