Take a look at the Social Networking Guide
Explore some of the ELT groups and communities on Google+, Facebook, Diigo, LinkedIn, and elsewhere .
Join ones of interest, bookmark them with Diigo, and/or create a blog post about any interesting discoveries.
If you’re feeling ambitions, join twitter, finds some people to follow and send out your first tweet.
Things to Do
Go to Feedly and check out recent blog posts from other TTP’ers, grad students, and TTP alumni
Check out more Google+ Communities, or Facebook Groups on the Social Networking Guide
- Create some funny images with sites like Photofunia and post on your blog Site Building Tools
- Create a padlet, Wordle, or comic strip and post itn on your blog Site Building Tools
Start a Google+ Hangout-on-air with a classmate or two and post the recording on your blog. Google+ Hangouts
- Work on a Prezi, Google Presentation, or Powtoon and post it on your blog Presentations Guide
- Create a Quizlet set from our class notes or other vocabulary Activity Guide
Creating an audio recording using Audacity or a Voki Audio Guide
- Use Google Translate to practice pronunciation Week#3
- Redesign your blog (new template) or add some gadgets Blogger Guide