Buffet Items & To Do Tasks
Below are some of the TILL tools we will be using and/or learning about this week. After they are introduced during Hour#1, choose the tools you’re most interested in and explore.
The week’s goal: Complete at least 3 tasks.
Google Forms Guide and Links
- Examples: – TTP Entrance Questionnaire
– TP2020 Demo Quiz
. EGL115 Midterm Challenge
– Reading Pre-test Practice
– Assorted School Forms
Task: Create a Google Form Quiz or Survey and post it on your blog.
- Create Kahoots at Kahoot.com , Play at Kahoot.it
Search millions of existing Kahoots
- Videos: Tutorial Global Classroom
- Covid-19 Quiz
Task: Create a Kahoot and post a link on your blog.
Quizizz (advantages vs. Kahoot)
Resources & Tutorials
To register and create quizzes, go to Quizizz.com
To Play, go to Join.quizizz.com and enter the access code
- Olympics Quiz
- TTP Overseas Vocab
- TTP 2020Folder
- ClassCard.net – Korean friendly alternative
– Make sure you TTP Quizlet is called something like
‘Your Name- TTP2020 Vocabulary’.
– Add words so that you have at least 10 words in your set.
Blogger Tips & Tweaks
– Theme Selection
– Photo Options (check photos.google.com)
– Compose vs. HTML
– Ted Talks (Let’s Reinvent Education)
– Slideshare (What they don’t tell you about teaching)
– Google Presentation
Tasks: – Change your Blogger Template to something ‘Simple’, ‘Awesome’, ‘Watermar’, or ‘Picture Window’.
– Embed your Quizlet Flashcard set on your blog.
- Guide – Nearpod Style
- Free Nearpods
- General Search
- Jeff’s Demo 1958 Nearpod (view/play version)
1958 (editable version – if you sign in)
- Similar Tool: Mentimeter.com
A useful tool for sipping from the firehose – of TTP blogs and LOTS more!