Graphic Organizers, Mindmaps,
Take a look at the guides for Graphic Organizers and Mind Maps.
Try to create a simple mindmap or graphic organizer and post it on your blog.
Take a look at the Presentation Guide.
Things to Do/Try
- Look for presentations of interest on Slideshare, Authorstream, or Prezi and post them on your blog.
- Create your own Prezi, PowToon, or Google Presentation and post it on your blog.
- Find presentations relevant to your teaching on Waygook.org Lesson Materials
(Login required: you can use bufsttp/4ttp-fun)
Hour#2 Site building Tools
- Tag Clouds
- Photo Manipulation
- Photo Sources
- QR Codes
Hour#3 Personality Tests and Cyber-fortunetelling
Fun Sites from the Website Buffet (personality tests)
- Lots of tests at: Similarminds.com/personality_tests.html
- Variety of Mental,Personality and Life Tests at: ARealMe.com Mental Age, IQ, Career, Meyers-Brigg, Health, English Level, Geography
- Right Brain/Left Brain
- Alabe.com Free Astrological Profile (profile interpretation)
- Western Astrological Compatibility
- Oriental Astrology Reading
- Chinese Zodiac Compatibility
- Tarot Card
- Brainfall.com (Quizzes like – What drink are you? What type of mom are you? Which Star Wars character?)
- Quizony.com (What color are you? What is your brain good at? What season are you?)