- Create your Blogger Blog as shown in the Blogger Guide
- Go to you main Docs page. docs.google.com
You should see a spreadsheet entitled ‘Fall 2011 Class# MegaContact Page’
Open that spreadsheet and add the URL of your blog on the appropriate line.
- Decide whether you’d like your blog to be public or private.
If you’d like it to be public, do nothing.
If you’d like it to be private, watch this video, Go to your Dashboard/Settings/Permissions, and change your blog reader settings ‘Only people I choose. Please choose pufslebow at gmail dot com’ and jefflebow at gmail dot com.
- Format your blog with Pages & Course Categories. Here’s an example of how you can format it and here are instructions on how to do so
- Post a photo on your blog. Instructions here. Add the label ‘Photos’.
- Create a short blog post about anything you like – TTP so far, CALL thoughts/wishlist, Chuseok experiences,etc.
Diigo (Social Bookmarking)
- Look at the Diigo Guide. Register at Diigo, join the Learning Call Diigo group, browse websites, and bookmark at least five websites.
If time permits (or if you get bored or frustrated with above tasks), feel free to check out some future ‘buffet items’.
Finding, creating, & publishing activities & games.
Activities Guide Hot Potatoes Guide
Creating, Editing, & Publishing Audio files