Google Docs & Presentations
- In-class demonstration
- Look at the Google Doc & Google Presentation Guides
- Go to drive.google.com and turn your Google Docs into Google Drive
- Edit the group notes document for your class
- Experiment with the public copy of Jeff’s Week#1 Presentation (feel free to make any edits)
- Create your own Google Document
- Try to create and embed a Google presentation (guide here) on your blog.
- Try to create a Google Form (questionnaire) and embed it on your blog
Subscribe to all TTP Blogs using Google Reader – Google Reader Guide & Step by Step Instructions here
- Go to this Google Drive shared file and click ‘Download’
- Log in to Gmail, click on Reader, Click on the and select Reader Settings, then Import/Export
- Choose file (find the file you saved above), click upload.
- Then Click ‘Back to Google Reader’ and look at all of the blogs you’re now subscribed to.
- Visit some of your classmates’ blogs and leave comments.
- Also check out some of the blogs in the ‘EFL & Teachers Blogs’ & ‘Bloggers in Korea’ categories. Find other sites or blogs you like and add them to your Google Reader