Google Docs & Presentations
- In-class demonstration
- Look at the Google Doc & Google Presentation Guides
- Go to drive.google.com and turn your Google Docs into Google Drive
- Edit the group notes document for your class
- Experiment with the public copy of Jeff’s Week#1 Presentation (feel free to make any edits)
- Create your own Google Document
- Try to create and embed a Google presentation (guide here) on your blog.
- Try to create a Google Form (questionnaire) and embed it on your blog
Subscribe to all TTP Blogs using Google Reader – Google Reader Guide & Step by Step Instructions here
- Go to this Google Drive shared file and click ‘Download’
- Log in to Gmail, click on Reader, Click on the and select Reader Settings, then Import/Export
- Choose file (find the file you saved above), click upload.
- Then Click ‘Back to Google Reader’ and look at all of the blogs you’re now subscribed to.
- Visit some of your classmates’ blogs and leave comments.
- Also check out some of the blogs in the ‘EFL & Teachers Blogs’ & ‘Bloggers in Korea’ categories. Find other sites or blogs you like and add them to your Google Reader
- If time permits, register at EnglishCentral.com
- Information about how to use the site is in the EnglishCentral Guide
- Enroll in the TTP Fall 2012 EnglishCentral Class
Any extra time can be sent looking through blogs in your Google Reader or sampling more sites from the CALL Websites Buffet and using Diigo to bookmark sites of interest. For those with a Facebook account, you can also join the TTP Fall 2012 Facebook Group