If you didn’t already do so, create an account at Quizlet.com. You can use your gmail address if desired. Join the BUFS TTP Quizlet Class.
Go to the Fall 2015 Group Quizlet and edit the quizlet to add words from any of your TTP courses.
You can create your own Quizlet by clicking ‘create a set‘ and choose to share it with the BUFS TTP Quizlet Class if you like.
Quizlet is very mobile-friendly. Apps at: Android Apple
Begin Exploring Activities, Games, & Quizzes
- Explore the Games & Activities Guide
Diigo sites that you find interesting/useful
If you know of other useful activity sites that are not listed on LearningCall.net, please Diigo them and share them with the LearningCall Group.
- Creation Sites: Quizlet, Kahoot, Proprofs , Jeopardy, SuperTeacherTools, Crossword Puzzle
Look at examples – Quizlet , Kahoot, Hot Potatoes ProProfs , Jeopardy, online crosswords,
- Play a few online Word Games
Things to Try
- Explore activity sites and use Diigo to bookmark your favorite sites.
- Browse existing Quizlets at: http://quizlet.com/languages-and-vocab/
- Create something with Quizlet, Profprofs, or other Activity Tool and post it on your blog
Keep Sampling the Buffet and Using Diigo
- Keep exploreing the Buffet of CALL websites and using Diigo to bookmark sites of interest.
Start using your blog!
Post a video, photos, and/or comments about the beginning of your TTP Journey.
(Blogger Guide here)
- posting a photo
- posting a video
- adding ‘gadgets’ to the side of your blog
- embedding a presentation from slideshare or Ted Talk or Quizlet (using html mode)
TTP alumnus and CALL Superstar, 오정훈, is currently building EnglishJump.net and invites you all to register there and check out the materials he’s creating. You can see a sample his American Culture lessons and activities here.
Global Collaboration Day