Google offers a variety of useful tools which are included for free with a Google account. Below are screencasts that describe some of these tools. There were also recorded last year, but are mostly up-to-date.
|Gmail||Drive|| Google Plus
Guides: Google Docs
Google Photos Guide
Google Forms allows you to collect student date and create online surveys or quizzes.
We used this Google Form to share your Book Club preferences.
- Add a forwarder from your Gmail account to your main email account (if gmail isn’t your main account)
- Create a short Google Presentation (2 slides is OK) and post it on your blog.
- Create a Google Form Survey and post it on your blog.
- Upload a photo or two (or 100) to your Google photo space and share them with your TTP Classmates classmates in Google Plus.
Add to your Shared Class Album – Class 1 Class 2
- Use Google Translate (online or mobile) and see if it can accurately transcribe you speaking these Pronunciation Practice Sentences and Minimal Pairs
Speakit: Chrome Extension
List of other screenreader options at: http://usabilitygeek.com/10-free-screen-reader-blind-visually-impaired-users/