In-class overview of the Video Guide
- Sites that use video for language learning
- Posting Videos on your blog
- Downloading YouTube and other online videos
- Editing videos with Windows Movie Maker
- Watching TV Shows and Movies online
- Screen capturing & sharing
Things to try…
– Look at the Video Guide Explore the sites listed there. Use Diigo to bookmark those or other video sites of interest.
– Go to YouTube.com, find any video of interest and post it on your blog (instructions here)
– Use a video download tool (like Torch or KeepVid.com) to save a video file from a YouTube Video
– Use Windows Movie Maker to edit that video.
– Use your webcam to create and post your own video on YouTube. Become a YouTube Star! Guide here
Things to do/try
- Look at resources, use Diigo to bookmark interesting ones
- Try to record an audio file with Audacity or online recorders.
- Try to extract audio from an online video
- Try to make a Voki chatbot and post it on your blog