Primary Task:Subscribe to all TTP Blogs using Google Reader– Google Reader Guide & Step by Step Instructions here
- Right Click ‘Save Link As’ this file:
- Log in to Gmail, click on Reader, Click on the and select Reader Settings, then Import/Export
- Choose file (find the file you saved above), click upload.
- Then Click ‘Back to Google Reader’ and look at all of the blogs you’re now subscribed to.
- Visit some of your clasmates blogs, and leave comments. Also check out some of the blogs in the ‘EFL & Teachers Blogs’ & ‘Bloggers in Korea’ categories.
Secondary Task:Explore OnlinePresentations
- Go to the Presentations Guide
- Look through some of the online presentations, download any that you’re interested in. If you like try creating a google presentation. If you’re really ambitious, try creating a prezi.
If you have extra time, do what most interestes you
- Continue looking through your google reader
- Sample more sites from the Website Buffet
- Check out the latest sites bookmarking in the Learning Call Diigo Group
- Create a Hot Potatoes Activity or mp3 file and post it on your blog.
Homework: Create another blog post. It can be about whatever you like – another photo, reflections on Week#5 of TTP or CALL, a hot potatoes activity, and interview with a classmate, etc.