Part #1 – Games & Activities Games & Activities Guide
- Discuss the use of Games & Activities in your teaching
- Creation Sites:Jeopardy (challenging) Jeopardy Kids Proprofs Quizlet GapFill
- Explore the Games & Activities Guide
- Play a few online Word Games
- Look at 오정훈’s examples – Hot Potatoes ProProfs Quizlet WallWisher (nice Google Doc usage here)
- Explore activity sites and use Diigo to bookmark your favorite sites
- Create a quiz with Profprofs and post it on your blog
- Create other kinds of games using websites or downloadable programs
- Create a short blog post about your thoughts on activity resources and using them in your teaching
(if time permits)
Part#2 – Audio Sites & Tools
- Go to the Audio Guide
- Visit some of the audio sites, bookmark those of interest.
- Take a look at the chatbots. Create your own at Voki if you like
- Try using Audacity to record and edit audio.
* If you need a break from CALL activities, you can check out ‘Outdoor Activity Options‘ and comment to add any destination suggestions.