Take a look at the Presentation Guide.
Things to Do/Try
- Look for presentations of interest on Slideshare, Authorstream, or Prezi and post them on your blog.
- Create your own Prezi, Voicethread, or Google Presentation and post it on your blog.
- Leave a response on Jeff’s TTP Voicethread
- Find presentations relevant to your teaching on Waygook.org Lesson Materials
(Login required: you can use bufsttp/4ttp-fun)
Hours#2~3: Maps, Mind Maps, and Graphic Organziers
- Mapping Tools – using collaborative maps and mapping in education
- Mind Mapping – creating diagrams for mind maps and/or graphic organizers
- Graphic organizers – for use in lessons and presentations
Things To Do/Try:
- Look at the guides you’re most interested in. Use Diigo to bookmark anything of interest.
- Add a placemark (where you live, favorite restaurant, location of first kiss, etc.) to our 3+3 Experimental Map
- Check out the TTP in SoCal Map, add placemarks if you find them.
- Experiment with a mind mapping tool like Gliffy or Bubbl.us
- Look for Graphic Organizers you can use in your lessons
- Review previous tasks and topics (e.g. audio, video, activities, presentations), work on your blog, and/or check out your classmates’ posts via SilverReader
- Watch other videos from the AESOP School Video Page