- What types of video and audio materials do you use in your teaching and/or learning?
- What sources do you use other than textbook and curriculum CD’s?
- What kinds of audio/video materials would you like to find for classroom use?
- What skills (if any) would you like to develop in order to make better use of audio and video in your teaching and learning?
Class 1 Hangout here
More info about Hangouts in the Google+ Hangout Guide
|Class#2 Hanging Out|
Look at the Video Guide
– Explore the sites listed there. Remember to use Diigo to bookmark those or other video sites of interest.
Things to try…
– Go to YouTube.com, find any video of interest and post it on your blog (instructions here)
– Use a video download tool (like Maxthon or KeepVid.com) to save a video file from a YouTube Video
– Use Windows Movie Maker to edit that video.
– Use your webcam to create and post your own video on YouTube. Become a YouTube Star! Guide here
(if time permits)
Take a look at the Audio Guide
We will explore some audio related sites and learn about recording, editing, and publishing audio next week.