This week you have the option of using tools and practicing skills we’ve already covered or trying a few new things.
If you’d like to review, here are some tasks to try
- Create a Hot Potatoes activity, upload it to PBWorks, and post it to your blog.
- Create Google Document or Presentation and embed it on your blog
- Record an audio file, upload it to PBWorks, and post it on your blog
- Browse the Website Buffet , Learning CALL Diigo group, ,or the sites in your Google Reader and bookmark them using Diigo and/or blog about them
- Look though presentations and post them on your blog
- Create a Prezi and embed it on your blog
If you’d like to experiment with some new skills and resources, you can attempt these tasks below.
- Add a placemark to the PUFS TTP Google Map or create your own
- Tweak your Blogger Blog
- Check out the video guide, visit some of the sites, become a YouTube Star
- Use MP3 Skype Recorder to record a Skype Call
Optional Week#7 STUFF
- Social Networking Guide
- Chat Tools
- Don’t forget to vote in the CALL poll at the top left of this site.