Look at The Learning CALL Video Guide and the screencasts there
The guide covers….
- Sites that use video for language learning
- Posting Videos on your blog
- Downloading YouTube and other online videos
- Editing videos with Windows Movie Maker
- Watching TV Shows and Movies online
- Screen capturing & sharing
- Creating a YouTube Playlist
To Do Tasks
- Look at the Language Learning Sites listed on the Video Guide Explore the sites listed there. Use Diigo to bookmark at least three of those or other video sites of interest.
- Go to YouTube.com, Ted Talks, or other video sharing sites, find any video of interest, and post it on your blog.
- Use a video download tool (like Torch or KeepVid.com) to save a video file from YouTube or another video sharing site.
- (Optional) Use a screencapture tool like Ocam or Screencast-o-matic to record a screencast and post it to YouTube or your blog.
- (Optional) Use Windows Movie Maker to edit a video
Before the end of class, please add Book Club materials.
The Book Thief
UQ Application Forms