If you didn’t already do so, create an account at Quizlet.com. You can use your gmail address if desired. Join the BUFS TTP Quizlet Class.
Quizlet App here.
Check out the TTP Spring 2015 Group Notes and adding defintions, translations, and comments.
Go to the Group Quizlet and edit the quizlet to add words from any of your TTP courses.
You create your own Quizlet by clicking ‘create a set‘ and choose to share it with the BUFS TTP Quizlet Class if you like.
Begin Exploring Activities, Games, & Quizzes
- Explore the Games & Activities Guide
Diigo sites that you find interesting/useful
If you know of other useful activity sites that are not listed on LearningCall.net, please Diigo them and share them with the LearningCall Group.
- Creation Sites: Quizlet Proprofs , Jeopardy, SuperTeacherTools, Crossword Puzzle
Look at examples – Quizlet Hot Potatoes ProProfs , Jeopardy, online crosswords,
- Play a few online Word Games
Things to Try
- Explore activity sites and use Diigo to bookmark your favorite sites.
- Browse existing Quizlets at: http://quizlet.com/languages-and-vocab/
- Create something with Quizlet, Profprofs, or other Activity Tool and post it on your blog
Keep Sampling the Buffet and Using Diigo
- Keep exploreing the Buffet of CALL websites and using Diigo to bookmark sites of interest.
Diigo Guide Screencast (full size here)
Start using your blog!
Post a video, photos, and/or comments about the beginning of your TTP Journey.
(Blogger Guide here)
- posting a photo
- posting a video
- adding ‘gadgets’ to the side of your blog
- embedding a presentation from slideshare or Ted Talk or Quizlet (using html mode)